Here is an over of the schedule for Feast of Tabernacles 2018!
**Out of town members and visitors, please register here so we can plan food, seating, etc accordingly.**
WEDNESDAY (September 19th) – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS
- 6:00pm – Assembly, Webcast, and the “You Can Overcome” show!
THURSDAY (September 20th) – WEIGH DOWN BUILDING – 308 SEABOARD LANE in FRANKLIN
- 11:30am – 1:30pm – WEIGH DOWN BUILDING – Connection Café and Angels Armoire will be OPEN. Attire: Casual
- 6:00pm – ASHLAWN – New Members/New to Nashville/Out-of-Town Saints Gathering. Attire: Cocktail
- 6:000pm – CHURCH BUILDING – Youth Gathering for Pizza, Fellowship, and Bonfire. Attire: Casual
SPECIAL NOTE – For those who are interested in CAMPING OUT during the extended weekend, tents can be set up as early as THURSDAY (weather permitting). A separate e-mail will be sent this week with LOT PLACEMENT for the tent areas.
FRIDAY (September 21st) – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS
- 10:00am – 1:00pm – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS – Registration and Fellowship!
- Attire for the afternoon: Casual
- FORMAL ASSEMBLY:
- 5:00pm – Doors open.
- 5:30pm – Testimonies begin.
- 6:00pm – Assembly begins.
- We will WEBCAST the Assembly.
- Bring: Palm Branches and your Firstfruit Tithe Offering.
- Bring: Salty and/or Sweet side dish. The Church will provide the MEAT and BREAD selections.
- Bring: Soft Drinks and Wine bottles to share with everyone.
- Attire: FORMAL (includes suits or tuxes for men, cocktail or long dresses for women).
- AFTER PARTY: Kick off your shoes and enjoy dancing, food, Fellowship, and games for the Youth. FUN!
SABBATH (September 22nd) – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS
- 11:00am – The Church Grounds will remain OPEN ALL DAY for Picnics, Fellowship, Pony Rides, and Playtime. Set up your TENTS for camping out Saturday night (if you haven’t done so already). Attire: Casual
- 5:30pm – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS – Fellowship, Concert, and Camping!
- Outdoor Concert begins at Dusk.
- Bring a Salty/Sweet side dish to share with everyone.
- The Grill Team will provide a variety of MEATS for dinner.
- Camping under the stars!
- Attire for the afternoon and evening: Casual
SUNDAY (September 23rd) – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS
- Morning Hours: Fellowship at the CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS
- Enjoy Coffee, Donuts, and the Fellowship of the Saints!
- Attire: Casual
- 12:00pm (Noon) – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS – Open for picnics, playtime for children, etc. depending upon the weather.
- 6:00pm – CHURCH BUILDING and GROUNDS – Fellowship, music, testimonies, etc. depending upon the weather. The Church will provide FOOD for the evening. Please bring BEVERAGES to share with everyone.
OVERALL SCHEDULE NOTE – Stay tuned to hear from your FELLOWSHIP GROUP LEADERS as to whether or not your Group will have a Gathering sometime during the weekend. It’s going to be an amazing and memorable week! Thank you for noting these important schedule Announcements, and have a blessed day loving GOD and doing His will!