FEAST OF TABERNACLES 2017
THURSDAY (OCT. 5th):
11:30am-1:30pm WEIGH DOWN BUILDING: Connection Café and Angel’s Armoire. Attire: casual
5:30pm ASHLAWN: New Members/New to Nashville/Out-of-Town Saints Gathering. Shuttle service will begin from Church at 5:20pm. Attire: cocktail
5:30pm CHURCH: Youth gathering for pizza, fellowship and bonfire. Attire: casual
FRIDAY (OCT. 6th):
Registration and Fellowship!
- Hayrides, playtime,
- Children can bring their bicycles! Enjoy the new Bicycle Path around the field.
- Set up your tents for camping out Friday night!
5:30 CHURCH: Fellowship, Concert & Camping!
- Outdoor Concert begins at dusk.
- Bring a salty/sweet side dish.
- Grill Team is providing a variety of meats for dinner.
- Camping under the stars!
Attire for the afternoon and evening: casual
SATURDAY (OCT. 7th) CHURCH:
9:30am – Coffee and Donuts, and Fellowship.
Church grounds will remain OPEN all day for picnics, fellowship and playtime.
3:30pm – DOORS will open and SEATING will begin.
4:00pm – TESTIMONIES will begin.
5:00pm — ASSEMBLY
We will WEBCAST the Assembly.
- Bring: Palm branches and First-Fruit Tithe Offering.
- Bring: Salty and/or sweet side dish. The Church will provide MEAT and BREAD selections.
Attire: formal (includes suits or tuxes for men, cocktail or long dresses for women).
AFTER PARTY! “Kick off your shoes” following the Assembly and enjoy fellowship, food, dancing, games for the Youth…FUN!
SUNDAY (OCT. 8th)
Morning hours: Fellowship Groups
- Time, map and location will be provided to you at Registration on Friday.
- Watch your group’s WhatsApp throughout the weekend for updates.
12:00pm (Noon) CHURCH: Open for Picnics, Fellowship, play time for children, etc. depending upon the weather.
6:00pm CHURCH: Fellowship, music, testimonies, etc. depending upon the weather. The Church will provide FOOD for the evening.