Our UPDATED schedule for the remainder of this JOYFUL Feast of Harvest week and weekend is listed BELOW. ENJOY!
- October 4th – Thursday Evening – NO OFFICIAL GATHERING…but there will be projects at the Church Building going on throughout the day and evening.
- October 5th – Feast of Harvest FRIDAY – OPEN HOUSE at the WEIGH DOWN BUILDING – 10:00am until 2:00pm – You are cordially invited to visit the Weigh Down Building (308 Seaboard Lane in Franklin) during these hours to see the exciting updates that have been made in recent weeks! A few snacks will be available in the brand new “Connection Café” breakroom. Donations to help cover that cost will be greatly appreciated. You ALSO will have the opportunity to see the “Angels Armoire” Consignment Shop and tour the rest of the Weigh Down facility…enjoying the beautiful modifications that have taken place recently.
- October 5th – Feast of Harvest Friday – OPEN FELLOWSHIP and FINAL PREPARATIONS at the CHURCH BUILDING – Throughout the day, there also will be plenty to do around the Church Building and Grounds.
- October 5th – Feast of Harvest Friday – EVENING KICKOFF ASSEMBLY in the SANCTUARY – Beginning at 6:00pm, we will gather in the Sanctuary for a time of WORSHIP in SONG and TESTIMONIES to the LORD! Attire for the evening is Church Dressy. Please bring your branches to wave THROUGHOUT the Feast of Harvest weekend…beginning on this night. May it be a beautiful WAVE OFFERING to the LORD!
- October 6th – Sabbath Morning – BAPTISM Opportunity – 9:00am…and REGIONAL FELLOWSHIP GROUPS will meet at various locations.
- October 6th – Feast of Harvest Sabbath – EVENING Assembly – Beginning at 5:00pm, we will gather in the Sanctuary for a evening of Truth, Testimony, Music, and JOY!
- ATTIRE – NOTE that our attire for this Festival evening is “as FORMAL/DRESSY as we can be for the LORD!”
- BRANCHES – Please bring your LARGE branches to wave during this time of Worship in song…a WAVE OFFERING to the LORD!
- TITHES/FIRSTFRUITS – As you arrive with your family for the Assembly, members will have the opportunity to proceed down the center aisle and present their tithe…their “firstfruits”…in one of the baskets provided.
- FELLOWSHIP MEAL – We will have a Fellowship Meal and Celebration in the Fellowship Hall following our Sabbath Assembly dismissal.
- October 6th – SABBATH NIGHT – CAMP OUT OPPORTUNITY! – Following our Assembly and the Reception/Celebration/Dancing/Fellowship Time on the Sabbath evening, the Church Grounds are open for anyone who wants to camp out with their children. Here are more words from Gwen – “The Jews built these booths, ate in them, sang praises in them, recited verses in them, etc. The idea would be to have something that the children love. They love spending the night outside and looking at the stars.” Camping veterans will know what items are best suited for outdoor camping. What a wonderful memory this will be…enjoying GOD’S beautiful creation as the Jews did so many years ago…sleeping in “booths” during this special time!
- October 7th – SUNDAY MORNING…into the AFTERNOON (October 7th) – 9:00am until 2:30pm – SUNDAY will feature our OUTDOOR fellowship activities that in the PAST have taken place on Friday (past Feast of Harvest celebrations) during the daytime. We will have activities for ALL AGES…including pony rides, hayrides, and other fun activities.
- Coffee and donuts will be available for those who arrive during the morning time.
- You ALSO can bring a picnic lunch for you and your family to enjoy as the fellowship and activities continue through lunch…and until 2:30pm.
- October 7th – SUNDAY EVENING (October 7th) – BONFIRE, DEVOTIONAL, and FELLOWSHIP – 6:00pm – Everyone is invited to come back for a perfect way to end the Feast of Harvest weekend! Bring desserts and we will enjoy those…along with S’mores and hot chocolate…as we enjoy devotional and fellowship time around a bonfire on the Rear Grounds. Once again, attire for this concluding gathering is “Casual.”
If a lot of this is NEW to you, then by all means contact us and make plans to visit us! Our Assemblies and Webcasts provide OPEN times of worship, praise, powerful messages, true life testimonies, prayer, and the reading of GOD’S Word…all amongst a group of completely changed people who love GOD wholeheartedly! As the world grows darker and drifts further away from GOD, this is the PERFECT time for you and your family to fellowship with and worship with a group of people who humbly are living each day full of love and joy. We hope to see you this week! And in conclusion, during this time of “transition” in this part of the world…as we move into Fall weather and colors…and as we watch the landscape around us transform into a stunning array and display of GOD’S creation, we’ll leave you with a beautiful SONG of transformation…Michael Shamblin’s “Azaleas.” Watch the video below, and please visit the YouTube Channels for Gwen Shamblin and Michael Shamblin for even more awesome messages, encouragement, and music!