See the two maps below for the Friday fellowship after the assembly and the ” kick-off your shoes” portion of the evening! Happy Feast of Tabernacles!
Listed below are several important Schedule REMINDERS as we plan for this extended weekend of Truth, Praises, Fellowship, and Joy…
- TONIGHT – THURSDAY, October 13th – 5:30pm – NEW MEMBERS GATHERING at ASHLAWN – This “Dressy Casual” event will be open to any of our New Members who have joined us in the past year. This also includes those who are “New to Nashville” and have moved here in the past year. **SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM CHURCH BEGINS @ 5:20om. Also…for any local or out-of-town Saints who are NOT attending this Gathering, there will be DECORATING and FELLOWSHIP taking place at the Church Building throughout the evening.
- FRIDAY, SABBATH, and throughout the WEEKEND – KEEPING a CHANGE of CLOTHES – Since we will spend time both indoors and outdoors throughout the weekend, it would be a great idea to keep a CHANGE of CLOTHES with you for you and your family. That way, you will be ready for whatever the schedule calls for…without having to go home!
- FRIDAY DAYTIME, October 14th – REGISTRATION and FELLOWSHIP at the CHURCH BUILDING – 10:00am until 2:00pm – The Connection Café will be open at the Church Building and the Grounds will be OPEN for GRILLING and PICNICS. Enjoy the Fellowship!
- FRIDAY EVENING, October 14th – OPENING ASSEMBLY – 6:00pm in the CHURCH SANCTUARY – Attire for the evening will be FORMAL – “As Dressy as we can be for the Lord.”
- We will WEBCAST this Assembly.
- TESTIMONIES will begin by 5:30pm…so please arrive early!
- Our FIRSTFRUIT TITHES can be dropped off in the baskets that will be placed near the Stage before the Assembly begins.
- Regarding PALM BRANCHES, it would be a wonderful and beautiful for everyone to have the Branches be as SIMILAR-looking as possible.