Tonight’s LIVESTREAM shout outs will be hosted by Lilia Reyes and Theresa Radebaugh. We love all the out of town members so much!
- FRIDAY EVENINGS: The church sanctuary is open for prayer from 5:30-7:30pm. What a beautiful way to begin the Sabbath with your family.
- SUNDAY MORNINGS: Youth Basketball begins THIS Sunday November 5th at 9:30am at Crockett Elementary. 9:30am-11:00am.
- SUNDAYS AT 7:00pm: Gather your family together Sunday at 7pm CST for a LIVE Book reading of “God-Fearing Families” This coming Sunday is chapters 15 and 16, with guest reader, Kristine Petralito. Also – Be sure to follow Remnant Fellowship on Livestream to be notified of upcoming Livestream events!
- MONDAY EVENINGS 6:00pm: “Greed Exposure” class will meet in the Sanctuary
- MONDAYS AT THE CONNECTION CAFE:
The Connection Cafe at Weigh Down will be open every Monday for lunch! Doors open at 11:30am.
Sunday, November 26th (Thanksgiving Weekend). 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM at the Weigh Down building. A wonderfully festive event full of artisan crafts, beautiful products and delicious treats! The Connection Cafe and Angel’s Armoire will also be open. If you are wanting to have a booth at Zion Market, the deadline for vendor submissions is November 10th-Please email your submission to Melanie Morgan.
We have several upcoming Covenant Weddings! Be sure to visit www.RemnantFellowshipWeddings.com to read recently posted testimonies from the engaged couples. Their stories will give you so much hope for the next generation. God is truly doing a marvelous work in raising up the next generation!
“Long Live the King,” an original symphony by Michael Shamblin will be performed December 16th. This evening Assembly is a formal event and will take the place of our regular morning Assembly.
CHRISTMAS EVE/FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS SERVICE: 6:00pm.
YOUTH FELLOWSHIP TONIGHT!
Following tonight’s Assembly, the Middle School and High School youth are invited to go downstairs for fellowship. Get your dinner from the cafe first and then head downstairs. Youth band will be down there as well!
TONIGHT’S CAFE MENU:
Mac & Cheese