Tonight’s Livestream shout outs will be hosted by the beautiful Wolgemuth sisters; Sarah Purdy, Anna Wolgemuth and Rachel Wolgemuth! We love all the out of town members so much!
TESTIMONY OF THE WEEK:
Sarah Purdy has as completely changed life through Weigh Down and Remnant Fellowship Church. 40 lb weight loss and a whole new life! Read her testimony on RemnantFellowshipNews.com
NEW TO TOWN!
The precious Hahn family; Parents Gary and Lori along with their children, Talyhr, Teagan, Kyarah and Asher have arrived! Relocated from Big Lake Minnesota we praise God for bringing them here.
Rhys Riley Burba was born to parents Brady and Leah Burba and to grandparents Dr and Terri Meadors. Rhys (pronounced Reese) means inspired by God. All the church rejoices at the birth of this beautiful baby boy!
- FRIDAY EVENINGS: The church sanctuary is open fro prayer from 5:30-7:30pm. What a beautiful way to begin the Sabbath with your family.
- SUNDAY MORNINGS: Youth basketball began last Sunday and continues this Sunday November12th at 9:30am at Crockett Elementary: 9:30am-11:00am. Register here: http://store.weighdown.com/Basketball-Lessons-P2925.aspx
- SUNDAYS AT 7:00PM: Gather your family together Sunday at 7pmCST for a LIVE Book reading of “God-Fearing Families” This coming Sunday is Chapter 17, with guest reader, Adam Barnhart. Be sure to follow Remnant Fellowship on Livestream to be notified of upcoming Livestream events!
- MONDAY EVENINGS 6:00pm: “Greed Exposure” class will meet in the Sanctuary
- MONDAYS AT THE CONNECTION CAFE: The Connection Cafe at Weigh Down will be open every Monday for lunch! Doors open at 11:30am.
Sunday, November 26th (Thanksgiving Weekend) 10:00am – 3:00pm at the Weigh Dow building. A wonderful festive event full of artisan crafts, beautfiul products and delicious treats! The Connection Cafe and Angels’Armoire will also be open. If you are wanting to have a booth at Zion Market, the deadline for vendor submissions is November 10th- Please email your submission to Melanie Morgan.Also, Angel’s Armoire is now accepting donations for the Toy and Coat Sale. Drop off times at the church are:
- Tonight – before and after our Assembly
- This coming Sabbath, Nov. 11th
- The following Wednesday evenings: Nov. 15th and 22nd.
Items can be placed in the Toddler nursery at the Church building.
November 18th: Lily Peters and Justin Fischer
November 25th: Lilia Reyes and Levi Voohris
Everyone is invited to both of these beautiful Covenant Wedding ceremonies. Please note these events will take the place of our morning worship Assemblies. Also, please be sure to read their beautiful testimonies on RemnantFellowshipWeddings!
THE 16TH – “LONG-LIVE THE KING,” an original symphony by Michael Shamblin will be performed. This evening Assembly is a formal event and will take the place of our regular morning Assembly.
THE 24th – CHRISTMAS EVE/FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS ASSEMBLY – 6:00 PM
TONIGHTS CAFE MENU:
Pizza, Pasta, Salad and Breadsticks